This webinar is a continuation to the world's first Open 5G Cyber Security Hack, organized in Oulu Finland in 2019, and the Leading Edge 5G Forum, organized in Helsinki Finland February 2020. This webinar also will set the stage for the next 5G Cyber Security Hack 2021, which starts after the webinar organized together with challenges partners Cisco, Ericsson, Nokia, PwC and Aalto University.
Join us to explore how to safeguard the future digital society together!
We welcome you to join the 5G Cyber Security Decision Maker Webinar on Friday 18th June 2021 at 11.30 am - 1.30 pm.
Timo Harakka, Minister of Transport and Communications
Kirsi Karlamaa, Director-General, Finnish Transport and Communications Agency Traficom
Round Table Discussions
- Pramod Nair, Lead Security Architect, Cisco
- Mikko Karikytö, Chief Product Security Officer, Ericsson
- Pekka Sundström, Account Director Nordics & Baltics, Nokia
- Juha Remes, Senior Manager Cybersecurity, 5G and Risk Management, PwC Finland
- Raimo Kantola, Professor, Networking Technology, Aalto University
- Juhani Eronen, Chief Security Specialist, NCSC-FI
Janne Känkänen, CEO, National Emergency Supply Agency