Now it is time to act. We welcome you to join the Traficom Cybersecurity Label Webinar on Wednesday 26 May 2021 at 9-11 am (CET+1).
Currently, the EU as well as several countries and companies are working on figuring out the best way to counter these threats and pondering the following questions:
- What are the key requirements and how should they be verified
- Self-assessment vs. third-party evaluation
- Are voluntary certifications enough, or is mandatory regulation needed
- How can we avoid causing market fragmentation
- The role of product manufacturers and marketers
- Balance between costs and benefits
- Opening remarks
- It's time to act: Urgent need for improving cybersecurity of consumer devices, Mikko Hyppönen, Chief Research Officer, F-Secure Corporation
- It came from the internet — Countering most attacks with baseline requirements, Juhani Eronen, Chief Specialist, National Cyber Security Centre, Finnish Transport and Communications Agency Traficom
- ETSI EN 303 645 highlights — European benchmark standard for consumer smart device cybersecurity, Kirsty Paine, Cyber Security Standards Researcher, UK NCSC (National Cyber Security Centre)
- Carrots and sticks: A European perspective on efforts to improve cybersecurity in consumer devices, Aristotelis Tzafalias, Policy Officer, Cybersecurity & Digital Privacy Unit, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Global collaboration on developing cybersecurity certification for consumer devices, Henry Tan, Senior Assistant Director, Cybersecurity Certification Centre, Singapore
- Importance of cybersecurity when marketing global consumer brands — Hue as an example, Barbara Oosterveld, Application Security Manager, Corporate Product Security, Signify
- Panel Discussion — Best way forward: Avoiding risks and seizing opportunities
Registration is over.
You will find the link to participate the webinar below:
You are free to circulate the invitation to your partners and other stakeholders. We will send a participation link to all who have registered by email.
Saana Seppänen, email@example.com